



Okay, so by "annual" I mean "we've done this hike twice in the fall." And by "hike to Schweitzer Falls" I mean "meander a half mile in the direction of Schweitzer Falls and back over the course of several hours." But regardless, we always have the best time -- kids, parents, dogs. There's a creek that becomes Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, there are big leaf maples that shed their leaves for a autumal feel, and there are boulders to climb galore. And seriously, the kids were super troopers hiking up the cardio hill back to where the car was parked. In fact, they were super troopers the whole way.
1 comment:
I just "watched" the whole things (at least what was on this page; didn't click on to previous ones. I've O.D.d on computer screen. All the pix are SUPER. Great tribute to Jeddy. Wonderful wildlife shots from your Nat'l Parks vacation.
What are HTML tags? I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment