Eden chose custom ice cream sundaes over cake and a campout over a party. Lila wants you to know that they played "Hobbles" there, which was a way of reserving a camp chair for future use once you vacated that seat. The tiger-striped twin plush chairs were the choicest spots. Eden wants you to know that the kids "smoked" the grownups in the adults vs. kids kickball game.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Eden's Tenth Birthday Campout
Eden chose custom ice cream sundaes over cake and a campout over a party. Lila wants you to know that they played "Hobbles" there, which was a way of reserving a camp chair for future use once you vacated that seat. The tiger-striped twin plush chairs were the choicest spots. Eden wants you to know that the kids "smoked" the grownups in the adults vs. kids kickball game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, yeah, hobbles, shmobbles! Next time I'M sitting in the tiger striped twin chairs. DK says that "smoked" is an exaggeration. It was more like smogged, or steamed. Also, the lesson that I learned from the fun camping trip is that no matter how tired and exhausted I am, it is most important to have a roasted marshmallow before going to sleep.
Wow- that ice cream was fabulous!!!! No wonder I'm smiling- I can still taste the minty, chocolatey, vanillaey, m&my, ect. taste. Ahhhhh.....
Post a Comment